Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ordinary People

Ordinary People 8 years 8 months ago #10613

• cockneyr3bel
Hi Rachael
Hope Ordinary People is going to be on Cd ,some of us don't do downloads,and I for one want a proper CD with artwork,to go with my collection.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Ordinary People 8 years 8 months ago #10615

• newiejudy
cockneyr3bel wrote:
Hi Rachael
Hope Ordinary People is going to be on Cd ,some of us don't do downloads,and I for one want a proper CD with artwork,to go with my collection.

Hi Rachel
I'm with Glynis (& I'm assuming plenty of other fans too). We'd much rather have a CD please.
Judy

Ordinary People 8 years 8 months ago #10616

• Hans Peters
What a great song this is, really. Keeps dagging in my mind all day. Perfectly sung, good production, really hope some hardware would be on release. This is a hit man!

Would you tell us who is playing the instruments pls?
Many regards,
Hans

Ordinary People 8 years 8 months ago #10617

• MattB
Hans Peters you are most correct this is a great release from Steve! A superb performance and I can't wait for it to be out.
I have an idea that a CD version is not on the cards though for the simple reason that distributors insist not to have them: quite simply it is almost entirely Singles for download only now and indeed a 'physical product' is not on their radar, due to the huge extra cost of transport & storage. Not to mention the cost of manufacture - which isn't that dissimilar to an album on CD of course.
So the best thing we can do is pre-order, download and hope the success could promote the idea of a limited edition CD. I imagine that the company's hands are tied on this point and have no choice but to adhere to the distribution company's instructions.
So let's download and play LOUD!

Ordinary People 8 years 8 months ago #10618

• GedKen
Hopefully it might appear in a CD format if it is a track on a subsequent new album. Fingers crossed :) .

Ordinary People 8 years 8 months ago #10627

• FALLAJ
Will download when available but I also prefer a hard copy so I might burn it to a CD so I can blast it out on my Hi Fi system.
The following user(s) said Thank You: , Stella Day